What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Request] Pre-made "answering machine" script

[Request] Pre-made "answering machine" script
Author: Message:
guardian-of-souls

creative mindplay

37 / Male / –
RE: [Request] Pre-made "answering machine" script
oke well if you look in the script databasse under dutch you will find an robot called robot v2 it is aan robot you can setup yourself and it will answer to any word you giv it with any line you want li if somone says school than it could answer school?? i dont want to think about school:P the only problem is that it is in dutch but if you want help just pm me and i wil give it to you but for the next five weeks i am on a hollyday
It is the soul you see inside

/i'm an total noob
08-02-2006 11:53 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[Request] Pre-made "answering machine" script - by tbcat on 08-02-2006 at 05:39 AM
RE: [Request] Pre-made "answering machine" script - by mlevit on 08-02-2006 at 06:24 AM
RE: [Request] Pre-made "answering machine" script - by rob_botch on 08-02-2006 at 07:53 AM
RE: [Request] Pre-made "answering machine" script - by cicklow on 08-02-2006 at 08:29 AM
RE: [Request] Pre-made "answering machine" script - by markee on 08-02-2006 at 11:17 AM
RE: [Request] Pre-made "answering machine" script - by guardian-of-souls on 08-02-2006 at 11:53 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: