What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Incoming email alerter and DP changer help please.

Incoming email alerter and DP changer help please.
Author: Message:
Unreal209

O.P. Incoming email alerter and DP changer help please.
Firstly, the email:

I'm with yahoo, so this is what i do:
Email address: jakeometer@yahoo.co.uk
Email server: Yahoo (then the : and i left it at what it was)
Username:jakeometer
Password: I enter the correct one.
Leave the last one blank.

One time i did this i tested it and it confirmed, now it did not. Can someone tell me how to set it up. I have enabled POP3 with yahoo, so it should be okay.

When you are done, does it just alert you when you get a message? Can you read it? Reply (i have the email sender script thing which works for some reason i think)? Can you read multiple emails?

Secondly, the DP changer:

When i start this script it fails to start! I can't contact the creator because it was made by a company whom i can't contact. The Google utilities script fails to start as well, but i haven't Even tried contacting him/her/them yet so that bit doesn't matter.

Please help, and thank you.
08-22-2006 03:55 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Incoming email alerter and DP changer help please. - by Unreal209 on 08-22-2006 at 03:55 PM
RE: Incoming email alerter and DP changer help please. - by CookieRevised on 08-22-2006 at 04:33 PM
RE: Incoming email alerter and DP changer help please. - by Unreal209 on 08-22-2006 at 05:54 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: