What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Request: Logitech G15 LCD Applet Etc

Request: Logitech G15 LCD Applet Etc
Author: Message:
okrichie

38 / Male / –
O.P. Request: Logitech G15 LCD Applet Etc
Alright, hey everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this. This is basically a request for a script or applet or some functionality to cooperate with the Logitech G15 Keyboard LCD.

I'm aware of the very "specific" nature of this request (it's one LCD on one keyboard design - what about others that are left out?) so please either help to work around that issue or resolve the issue.

Someone made a request for the feature on the Stuff Plug boards and so I have brought it here (under suggestion). Firstly we'd need to figure out what was possible but as I am hopeless with scripting with limited experience, I wont be able to do much of anything, but I'm willing to help out where possible should this lead anywhere. The other issue here is that it may rely on people having the keyboard themselves (for testing etc). However, these are some possible features (copied from the SP Post):

Features might include: sign in toast type events on the display, current online contacts, displaying incoming messages or notifications of user online/offlne/status etc. Current sign in time, maybe even a virtual contact list.

The LCD is basically designed to provide useful tools and information for a gamer during his/her gaming session so that he/she doesn't have to leave his/her game to find out the relevant info.

Alright, have at it everyone :) Thanks again.(Y)

This post was edited on 09-13-2006 at 01:08 PM by okrichie.
09-13-2006 01:05 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Request: Logitech G15 LCD Applet Etc - by okrichie on 09-13-2006 at 01:05 PM
RE: Request: Logitech G15 LCD Applet Etc - by Sypher on 09-13-2006 at 01:15 PM
RE: RE: Request: Logitech G15 LCD Applet Etc - by okrichie on 09-13-2006 at 05:41 PM
RE: Request: Logitech G15 LCD Applet Etc - by Jiggs on 09-13-2006 at 05:53 PM
RE: Request: Logitech G15 LCD Applet Etc - by bnevets27 on 12-14-2006 at 06:06 PM
RE: Request: Logitech G15 LCD Applet Etc - by ins4ne on 12-14-2006 at 11:35 PM
RE: Request: Logitech G15 LCD Applet Etc - by Funness on 12-15-2006 at 12:32 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: