What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Automatically accept new contact in contact list

Automatically accept new contact in contact list
Author: Message:
paul_a

O.P. Automatically accept new contact in contact list
hello all,

I'm writing a new plug in Windows Live Messenger. I finished a plug in that detects requests for voice/video converstion.

Now what I'm trying to do is to have a plug in that automatically adds a contact to your contact list.
for example if someone wants to add me to his contact list I want MSN to automatically accepet this request without having to manually click on "allow this person to contact me....".

Is there a way to do that? I was thinking of getting the handle of the message box that pops up when someone adds you and trying to simulate an ENTER key press. But I have been unable to get a HANDLE.

Can someone point me in the right direction? any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
09-21-2006 12:17 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Automatically accept new contact in contact list - by paul_a on 09-21-2006 at 12:17 PM
RE: Automatically accept new contact in contact list - by Ezra on 09-21-2006 at 12:47 PM
RE: Automatically accept new contact in contact list - by paul_a on 09-21-2006 at 01:02 PM
RE: Automatically accept new contact in contact list - by Ezra on 09-21-2006 at 01:06 PM
RE: Automatically accept new contact in contact list - by Felu on 09-21-2006 at 01:40 PM
RE: Automatically accept new contact in contact list - by matty on 09-21-2006 at 02:41 PM
RE: Automatically accept new contact in contact list - by paul_a on 09-22-2006 at 10:07 AM
RE: Automatically accept new contact in contact list - by markee on 09-22-2006 at 10:16 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: