What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Adding Emoticon Panel Button to Plus Tool Bar

Adding Emoticon Panel Button to Plus Tool Bar
Author: Message:
CosmicSurfer

O.P. RE: Adding Emoticon Panel Button to Plus Tool Bar
OK.... Thanks... I forgot about the Key Board Shortcut... I'm a Point and Click man, Rarely use ShortCuts.

I'm using a 5 year old Laptop... 512mg Ram, and 1Ghtz CPU...
but It's real sluggish now :( ... even after cleaning of registry, etc. Plus I'm in Thailand where Broadband means "Glorified Dial-Up". :@

When I tried the Beta of Live HotMail it worked so slowly that I just dumped it and went back to the fast, old version. I also couldn't get the new IE7 Beta to run either... so I'm leary of all this New "LIVE" stuff. I'm still stock with WEB 1... WEB 2 may have to wait for a new computer I'll buy after VISTA is released... and an additional 6 month wait for the bugs fixes to take effect.

Thanks for the advice.
Sawadee Krup
CS
10-13-2006 11:43 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Adding Emoticon Panel Button to Plus Tool Bar - by CosmicSurfer on 10-13-2006 at 05:58 AM
RE: Adding Emoticon Panel Button to Plus Tool Bar - by user27089 on 10-13-2006 at 06:58 AM
RE: Adding Emoticon Panel Button to Plus Tool Bar - by Sunshine on 10-13-2006 at 11:33 AM
RE: Adding Emoticon Panel Button to Plus Tool Bar - by CosmicSurfer on 10-13-2006 at 11:43 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: