What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Display Only Online Contacts in Contacts Window

Display Only Online Contacts in Contacts Window
Author: Message:
Protocol

O.P. RE: Display Only Online Contacts in Contacts Window
I have received a reply from Windows Live Messenger Technical Support.

quote:
Hello *****,

Thank you for contacting Windows Live Messenger Technical Support. My name is *** and I will be happy to help you with this inquiry .We do appreciate the suggestions given on your behalf, and rest assured that they will be taken into consideration. I would also like to apologize for the delay of this response. We have received an unusually high number of e-mails in the past few days, making it difficult to respond as quickly as we would like.

According to your email, your question is if there is a way to filter the contacts when you click on "Send an instant message to.." on the Windows Live Messenger taskbar icon. I certainly understand how important this is for you.

Unfortunately, that feature is not currently available with Windows Live Messenger. What you can try as a work-around, is looking for the contact on the 'search' toolbar at the top of the window. We have forwarded your suggestion to the product team that carefully reviews these suggestions and considers them for future releases. You are valuable here at Windows Live, and we thank you for your time and ideas.  Our number one priority is customer satisfaction with our products and services.

Thanks again for contacting Windows Live Messenger Technical Support and for using Microsoft products. Have a great day!

Windows Live Messenger Technical Support

10-20-2006 03:38 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Display Only Online Contacts in Contacts Window - by Protocol on 07-19-2006 at 08:49 PM
RE: Display Only Online Contacts in Contacts Window - by lrac522 on 07-20-2006 at 12:21 AM
RE: RE: Display Only Online Contacts in Contacts Window - by Protocol on 07-20-2006 at 12:45 AM
RE: Display Only Online Contacts in Contacts Window - by Protocol on 10-16-2006 at 08:14 AM
RE: Display Only Online Contacts in Contacts Window - by Eddie on 10-16-2006 at 01:32 PM
RE: Display Only Online Contacts in Contacts Window - by CookieRevised on 10-16-2006 at 08:42 PM
RE: RE: Display Only Online Contacts in Contacts Window - by Protocol on 10-16-2006 at 11:34 PM
RE: RE: Display Only Online Contacts in Contacts Window - by Protocol on 10-17-2006 at 08:37 PM
RE: Display Only Online Contacts in Contacts Window - by Protocol on 10-20-2006 at 03:38 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: