What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » How can I save the email addresses of contacts from 1 group only to a file?

How can I save the email addresses of contacts from 1 group only to a file?
Author: Message:
tel2b

O.P. RE: RE: How can I save the email addresses of contacts from 1 group only to a file?
thanks

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
It is not possible in Windows Live Messenger (yet) because of its bug regarding groups as I explaned in my previous post....

In MSN Messenger this is indeed possible as it doesn't have that bug, however Plus!3 (compatible with MSN Messenger 7.x and lower) doesn't support scripts. It does support plugins though.

So if you make a plugin which accesses the Messenger object, it is possible to make... for MSN Messenger only.

11-08-2006 08:12 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
How can I save the email addresses of contacts from 1 group only to a file? - by tel2b on 11-08-2006 at 07:34 PM
RE: how can I in msn live a group to a file save? - by CookieRevised on 11-08-2006 at 07:42 PM
RE: RE: how can I in msn live a group to a file save? - by tel2b on 11-08-2006 at 07:45 PM
RE: How can I save the email addresses of contacts from 1 group only to a file? - by CookieRevised on 11-08-2006 at 08:10 PM
RE: RE: How can I save the email addresses of contacts from 1 group only to a file? - by tel2b on 11-08-2006 at 08:12 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: