What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » How to retrieve log scripts if messenger plus was deleted

How to retrieve log scripts if messenger plus was deleted
Author: Message:
nehakaul

O.P. Roll Eyes  RE: How to retrieve log scripts if messenger plus was deleted
Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for the prompt replies! I really appreciate it! Infact I was quite taken aback to see the number of replies for my query, because I really didn't expect it... at least not this soon!

Cookie Revised, thanks for your concern, but I certainly do not have any trouble with my English. I may have not explained my situation aptly though. Micro Way got me right on the problem. I'm stating it in detail here.

To begin with, I uninstalled Messenger Plus! Live ( for Window Live Messenger). After which I realized that I had lost my chat logs (not scripts, my bad). In an attempt to retrieve them, I recovered all my deleted messenger plus live files from the recycle bin. Thus these files were put back in their original location i.e, C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live.

Now inside this location there are currently 13 files/folders recovered.
1. Interface (folder)
2. Languages (folder)
3. Scripts (folder)
4. Detoured.dll
5. Events Style Sheet
6. lame_enc.dll
7. libsndfile.dll
8. Log Viewer
9. MPScripts.dll
10. Mptools
11. MSgPlusLive.dll
12. MSgPlusLiveRes.dll
13. Uninstall

I tried looking for the log's in Log Viewer but strangley I just found really old logs and nothing new... nothing after I had installed Messenger Plus! Live (I had Messenger Plus 3 before that).

So I was wondering if there was a file in this above location, by running which I could reinstall Messenger Plus Live and automatically get my chat logs back.

I hope I have explained the problem clearly this time around.

Thanks once again for all your help! :D

11-14-2006 05:51 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
How to retrieve log scripts if messenger plus was deleted - by nehakaul on 11-13-2006 at 02:52 AM
RE: How to retrieve log scripts if messenger plus was deleted - by Panachiba on 11-13-2006 at 03:02 AM
RE: How to retrieve log scripts if messenger plus was deleted - by matty on 11-13-2006 at 03:17 AM
RE: How to retrieve log scripts if messenger plus was deleted - by MicroWay on 11-13-2006 at 03:21 AM
RE: How to retrieve log scripts if messenger plus was deleted - by CookieRevised on 11-13-2006 at 03:51 AM
RE: How to retrieve log scripts if messenger plus was deleted - by nehakaul on 11-14-2006 at 05:51 AM
RE: RE: How to retrieve log scripts if messenger plus was deleted - by CookieRevised on 11-15-2006 at 02:04 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: