What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Change display picture with CUSTOM status change...

Change display picture with CUSTOM status change...
Author: Message:
bboy_sonik

SoniK Power!

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Change display picture with CUSTOM status change...
No thats fine, that script will help my efforts to create this script.

But.. do you guys know what i am trying to do? Do you think its a good idea or would be useful? I guess ill just have to do some research in scripting...

I want to find out how to....

1. Change your status with a script, and
2. Add a menu for this (will probably be the most difficult part...)

I think the hardest part will be a feature that actually allows you to add moods / statuses without editing the script, and select them in the menu... i will probably release it as a script that you have to manually edit at first... then i might need some help with a menu and such probably....

I do a lot of advanced batch programming and also use AWK everyday at work, but im brand new to scripting.. so this will be a challenge for me :S

Can anyone provide a link to a more complete resource for scripting referance and how-to? The official scripting guide isnt too helpful as it doesnt list all of the commands i have found in various scripts....

Thanks for your help guys.
11-15-2006 05:59 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Change display picture with CUSTOM status change... - by bboy_sonik on 11-13-2006 at 08:17 PM
RE: Change display picture with CUSTOM status change... - by bboy_sonik on 11-14-2006 at 01:21 AM
RE: Change display picture with CUSTOM status change... - by Psychotic-Retard on 11-14-2006 at 05:09 PM
RE: Change display picture with CUSTOM status change... - by MicroWay on 11-15-2006 at 02:26 AM
RE: Change display picture with CUSTOM status change... - by bboy_sonik on 11-15-2006 at 05:59 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: