What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Translation » Estonian msgpluslive.ee

Estonian msgpluslive.ee
Author: Message:
Adeptus

RE: Estonian msgpluslive.ee
Hi,

The official rules suggest that your dissolved company idea wouldn't work -- it is specifically stated that, when the legal entity ceases to exist, the domain name registration is deleted as well. 

What I think you are missing is that it doesn't take a lot to maintain a company, presumably even in Estonia.  A "company" is simply a registered legal entity which doesn't have to exist in any physical form or actually do anything.  I would be surprised if creating a company in Estonia requires much more than a registration by someone living there and the payment of  applicable fees, or if there is any restriction on one person registering more than one company.

The whois data for msgpluslive.ee shows it registered to a company named "MG GRUPP" in Tallinn and a hunch tells me the listed contact is a certain Estonian user of this forum.  So, I don't think Patchou has "got around" any restrictions and has any advice for you -- what most likely happened here is someone in Estonia registered the company and the domain name, in full compliance with the rules as they are written.

Which makes one wonder -- are you in Estonia?  Why do you want an .ee domain so badly?
11-22-2006 06:05 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Estonian msgpluslive.ee - by samspin on 11-22-2006 at 01:56 PM
RE: Estonian msgpluslive.ee - by Jimbo on 11-22-2006 at 02:17 PM
RE: Estonian msgpluslive.ee - by Felu on 11-22-2006 at 02:29 PM
RE: Estonian msgpluslive.ee - by samspin on 11-22-2006 at 04:59 PM
RE: Estonian msgpluslive.ee - by Adeptus on 11-22-2006 at 06:05 PM
RE: Estonian msgpluslive.ee - by samspin on 11-22-2006 at 06:27 PM
RE: Estonian msgpluslive.ee - by rix on 12-04-2006 at 02:41 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode