What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » how to convert chat logs to normal html?

how to convert chat logs to normal html?
Author: Message:
peeInMyPantz

O.P. how to convert chat logs to normal html?
Is there a way to convert chat logs to normal html besides opening up in browser and save as html?

I have problem reading these html files as text files because they are encrypted.

I have to be able to read these files using scripts such as python or perl, so that I can automate the process of converting my chat logs to normal html and send them to my gmail so I can log my msn in gmail. It is important for me to be able to read the html codes so that I can attach all the emoticons and display them properly in my gmail as well.

hope someone can help me with this. so far I have done this with my msn chat logs in gaim, so I don't think I will have problem with the default chat log format of msn which is xml, but I would prefer to have messenger plus! live version of chat log coz it's nicer and it comes with emoticons.
12-20-2006 02:22 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
how to convert chat logs to normal html? - by peeInMyPantz on 12-20-2006 at 02:22 PM
RE: how to convert chat logs to normal html? - by Terry_K on 12-21-2006 at 02:06 AM
RE: RE: how to convert chat logs to normal html? - by peeInMyPantz on 12-21-2006 at 02:08 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: