What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » Forum & Website » time and date posted, search and rules

time and date posted, search and rules
Author: Message:
ryxdp

29 / Male / Flag
O.P. Undecided  time and date posted, search and rules
Perhaps this forum would benefit from less bumping of old threads by making the "date posted" thing a little more visible to everyone, and the same deal with the search feature and the rules page.

Just my idea, but seeing it tucked away down the bottom there, doesn't look like many new users watch it. There might be bugs in this idea but the point is making less old threads reappear at the top of the thread list because some guy with only one post asks a question that has already answered or gives praise to some old script or whatever.

A few people may have seen me bumping an old thread (especially Dazmo), maybe I did it unconsciously, maybe it was because I didn't see the date the last post was posted. My error is a good example.

I do not wish to pick a fight or whatnot, but mainly suggest something that could  help new users to post fight and NOT get flamed for bumping old threads. If you flame people, more people will start to dislike you.

This is just my opinion, and I certainly don't want anyone to regard this as one of those "yearly raves". I am merely suggesting something.

That is all.

This post was edited on 02-09-2007 at 11:09 PM by ryxdp.
02-09-2007 11:05 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
time and date posted, search and rules - by ryxdp on 02-09-2007 at 11:05 PM
RE: time and date posted - by Nagamasa on 02-09-2007 at 11:14 PM
RE: time and date posted, search and rules - by ryxdp on 02-09-2007 at 11:29 PM
RE: time and date posted, search and rules - by NiteMare on 02-10-2007 at 01:28 AM
RE: RE: time and date posted - by WDZ on 02-10-2007 at 01:45 AM
RE: time and date posted, search and rules - by Nagamasa on 02-10-2007 at 01:52 AM
RE: time and date posted, search and rules - by Kenji on 02-10-2007 at 02:07 AM
RE: time and date posted, search and rules - by ryxdp on 02-10-2007 at 02:12 AM
RE: RE: time and date posted, search and rules - by WDZ on 02-10-2007 at 04:47 AM
RE: time and date posted, search and rules - by Voldemort on 02-10-2007 at 05:47 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: