What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Update] RealPlayer What Im Listening To 3.0 - IT WORKS

[Update] RealPlayer What Im Listening To 3.0 - IT WORKS
Author: Message:
ogilvie

O.P. [Update] RealPlayer What Im Listening To 3.0 - IT WORKS
Download Script Here

Sorry to all those who have had problems with my script - the problem was due to the DLL not being automaticaly registered and that was due to an error in the Scripting Documentation.

But it has now been fixed and the documentation will hopefully be fixed soon aswell.

No real modifications or updates to the functionality have been made in this version as its perfectly adequte for what I want it to do. However, if you have a feature you would like to request, please email me and if I think its worth it, I will add it.

So if you have this script and got it working by registering the DLL yourself, there is no reason to update to 3.0.

To any other script developers such as Matt Labrum (-dt-) If you would like to add this to your Music Now Playing script or use the DLL, please do!

Download Script Here
02-16-2007 06:24 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[Update] RealPlayer What Im Listening To 3.0 - IT WORKS - by ogilvie on 02-16-2007 at 06:24 PM
RE: [Update] RealPlayer What Im Listening To 3.0 - IT WORKS - by -dt- on 02-17-2007 at 03:44 AM
RE: [Update] RealPlayer What Im Listening To 3.0 - IT WORKS - by ogilvie on 02-17-2007 at 09:14 PM
RE: [Update] RealPlayer What Im Listening To 3.0 - IT WORKS - by aFnan on 03-04-2007 at 08:02 PM
RE: [Update] RealPlayer What Im Listening To 3.0 - IT WORKS - by ogilvie on 03-25-2007 at 11:41 AM
RE: [Update] RealPlayer What Im Listening To 3.0 - IT WORKS - by alpha7s2ar on 03-30-2007 at 06:15 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: