What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Unable to delete duplicate contacts

Unable to delete duplicate contacts
Author: Message:
mikewazowski

O.P. RE: Unable to delete duplicate contacts
HOLD ON, DON'T GET TOO EXCITED: I spoke too soon !!

Messenger's connection keeps dropping for some reason and it is setup to automatically reconnect. However, on doing this the contacts, albeit still not duplicated (which is good), have again become messed up and decided to remove theselves from the groups I put them in and in what appears to be a random move reassigned themselves all over the shop.

So, be aware of this if you come across the same problem.

Any ideas anyone on this?

Also for the continuos loss of connection? And while we're at it - it seems to be taking an absolute age to sign-in which also freezes out any other applications I have running in the process. So, you can imagine who annoying and frustrating that is when it keeps dropping and attempting reconnection every 5 bleedin' minutes !! 
02-27-2007 06:10 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Unable to delete duplicate contacts - by mikewazowski on 02-26-2007 at 08:20 PM
RE: Unable to delete duplicate contacts - by Vilkku on 02-26-2007 at 08:47 PM
RE: Unable to delete duplicate contacts - by mikewazowski on 02-26-2007 at 09:02 PM
RE: RE: Unable to delete duplicate contacts - by Vilkku on 02-26-2007 at 09:09 PM
RE: Unable to delete duplicate contacts - by Voldemort on 02-26-2007 at 09:30 PM
RE: Unable to delete duplicate contacts - by mikewazowski on 02-26-2007 at 11:12 PM
RE: Unable to delete duplicate contacts - by Voldemort on 02-27-2007 at 01:35 AM
RE: Unable to delete duplicate contacts - by mikewazowski on 02-27-2007 at 04:35 PM
RE: Unable to delete duplicate contacts - by mikewazowski on 02-27-2007 at 06:10 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: