What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » helpppp!! (script failed to start)

helpppp!! (script failed to start)
Author: Message:
MicroWay

Do you want me? Try to get me!

36 / Male / Flag
RE: helpppp!! (script failed to start)
Another things that should help:
I would suggest you to do the following...
1) Disable all the Scripts you have... (You can do it by going on Preferences > Scripts > Uncheck all the "little boxes" of the scripts > Apply > Ok)
2) Try again to instal the script
3) If the problem persists, take a look on script preferences again and see if there is the script you want to add isn't there. If there isn't on the list, go on the Plus! Folder > Scripts > Erase the script's name folder (in the case, the "unico" as you said).
4) Try again...
5) If the problem still occours, try reinstalling Plus! with the newest version.

NOTE: If the script were instaled after disabling all the scripts, maybe is an incompatibility with other scripts...

NOTE 2: Installing the Windows Live Messenger 8.1 don't necessary solves the problem -> I still use WLM 8.0 and don't have problems... But remember to see if the script runs on YOUR Windows Live Messenger's version.

NOTE 3: That steps are what I would do if I had this problem... I'm suggesting that... You don't have to follow them

EDIT:
As there was another guy with the same problem, MattyRid pointed this post there and I added an info there too...
See it:
quote:
Originally posted by MicroWay

Also, I've found this by using the search (click on "search" to see the results)
Just a little explanation: on the post a guy have a problem importing scripts :S
Other people on that posted there, knew antother thread that a idea was suggested: Start -> Run -> regsvr32 jscript.dll (click on Start > Run >>(then write or copy/paste)>> regsvr32 jscript.dll
As I could see, reading the thread (that I pointed here), the problem was solved... Maybe is an another way of solving the problem...
Some of the scripts did not install properly... -> (Another edit... complementation) On the other post, it didn't work, anyway is a try...

This post was edited on 04-28-2007 at 09:32 PM by MicroWay.
04-27-2007 09:16 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
helpppp!! (script failed to start) - by gabriel_xD on 04-25-2007 at 06:58 PM
RE: helpppp!! - by MicroWay on 04-25-2007 at 08:40 PM
RE: helpppp!! (script failed to start) - by MattyRid on 04-25-2007 at 08:48 PM
RE: helpppp!! (script failed to start) - by gabriel_xD on 04-26-2007 at 09:27 PM
RE: helpppp!! (script failed to start) - by MattyRid on 04-26-2007 at 09:37 PM
RE: helpppp!! (script failed to start) - by gabriel_xD on 04-26-2007 at 10:38 PM
RE: helpppp!! (script failed to start) - by MattyRid on 04-27-2007 at 05:22 AM
RE: helpppp!! (script failed to start) - by gabriel_xD on 04-27-2007 at 03:19 PM
RE: RE: helpppp!! (script failed to start) - by Salem on 04-27-2007 at 03:30 PM
RE: helpppp!! (script failed to start) - by gabriel_xD on 04-27-2007 at 03:33 PM
RE: helpppp!! (script failed to start) - by MicroWay on 04-27-2007 at 09:16 PM
RE: helpppp!! (script failed to start) - by gabriel_xD on 04-28-2007 at 10:09 PM
RE: helpppp!! (script failed to start) - by MicroWay on 04-29-2007 at 02:05 PM
RE: helpppp!! (script failed to start) - by gabriel_xD on 04-29-2007 at 11:51 PM
RE: helpppp!! (script failed to start) - by MicroWay on 04-30-2007 at 01:13 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: