What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Blocking someone from texting my mobile.

Blocking someone from texting my mobile.
Author: Message:
banky

Fwee

34 / Male / –
O.P. Blocking someone from texting my mobile.
One of my contact's edited my contact details and added my mobile number to my contact details, which now' allow's them to text my phone from msn. The first text they sent said A= Accept D= Deny.. I accepted but now I want to deny.. How can I stop the text's?

I've tried replying to their text with D.
Tried Removing my mobile details through the options menu.
Tried blocking them on msn..

None the above worked ;o

Edit: This maybe more understandable.

I have a contact whom i've blocked on WLM Messenger, but they're able to send my mobile phone text messages. I don't have my mobile information added. They added it themselves by editing the contact information. I know the first time they text it says A to accept D to deny. I accepeted but now I want to deny them, i've tried to add my mobile info and block contacts from sending messages to it but they can still message. I've also tried sending D, Deny, Block as a reply to the texter but it doesn't seem to stop them.

This post was edited on 05-07-2007 at 03:29 AM by banky.
05-07-2007 02:36 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Blocking someone from texting my mobile. - by banky on 05-07-2007 at 02:36 AM
RE: Blocking someone from texting my mobile. - by Rolando on 05-07-2007 at 03:21 AM
RE: Blocking someone from texting my mobile. - by banky on 05-07-2007 at 03:27 AM
RE: Blocking someone from texting my mobile. - by scott2010_h on 05-07-2007 at 03:30 AM
RE: Blocking someone from texting my mobile. - by Rolando on 05-07-2007 at 03:30 AM
RE: Blocking someone from texting my mobile. - by banky on 05-07-2007 at 03:34 AM
RE: Blocking someone from texting my mobile. - by scott2010_h on 05-07-2007 at 03:50 AM
RE: Blocking someone from texting my mobile. - by banky on 05-07-2007 at 03:55 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: