What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Unable to use MsgPlus Live! with 2 user accounts

Unable to use MsgPlus Live! with 2 user accounts
Author: Message:
larrybee

O.P. RE: RE: Unable to use MsgPlus Live! with 2 user accounts
quote:
Originally posted by ahmetgns
larrybee. Is your problem this?

-You run 2 Windows accounts
-You want to run only 1 Messenger session for each Windows account
-On one of Windows accounts MsgPlus can be used with Windows Live Messenger but on the other one, it can't be used.

msimg32.dll is Loader for Messenger Plus! Live and it is saved on MSN Messenger's installation directory when Messenger Plus! Live is installed. Other things related to Msg Plus! Live are in its own directory (default: Messenger Plus! Live). So if you move or delete it from that directory, WLM will start without Plus!. Check these please and also confirm that this is problem.

Yes to the top two. The third one is a kind of. I had installed MsgPlusLive with one account, and when I created a second user (Windows) account, it worked fine. Since then, I have reinstalled Windows because of unforseen circumstances, and upon creating both accounts together, it hasn't allowed me to install MsgPlusLive properly.

I tried moving the msimg32.dll from the MSN Messenger folder to the Plus! one, and leaving it in both directories, and I've still not got it working. Where should the DLL be? and where should it not be?
05-14-2007 01:26 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Unable to use MsgPlus Live! with 2 user accounts - by larrybee on 05-01-2007 at 12:42 PM
RE: Unable to use MsgPlus Live! with 2 user accounts - by Sunshine on 05-01-2007 at 01:49 PM
RE: Unable to use MsgPlus Live! with 2 user accounts - by tanbouz on 05-01-2007 at 03:41 PM
RE: Unable to use MsgPlus Live! with 2 user accounts - by vikke on 05-01-2007 at 04:56 PM
RE: Unable to use MsgPlus Live! with 2 user accounts - by larrybee on 05-01-2007 at 09:16 PM
RE: Unable to use MsgPlus Live! with 2 user accounts - by MattyRid on 05-01-2007 at 09:30 PM
RE: Unable to use MsgPlus Live! with 2 user accounts - by larrybee on 05-14-2007 at 10:43 AM
RE: Unable to use MsgPlus Live! with 2 user accounts - by ahmetgns on 05-14-2007 at 12:53 PM
RE: RE: Unable to use MsgPlus Live! with 2 user accounts - by larrybee on 05-14-2007 at 01:26 PM
RE: Unable to use MsgPlus Live! with 2 user accounts - by ahmetgns on 05-14-2007 at 01:44 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: