What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Different sessions in recorded events

Different sessions in recorded events
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Different sessions in recorded events
quote:
Originally posted by ahmetgns
2- Or keep the current translations of that key in the language files and make a system which changes specific words in events style sheet according to users language choice (or many style sheets which are translated to official languages may come with the setup). I prefer this second solution, although I don't know how it can be done, but I am sure you can find a beautiful solution for it).
that wouldn't solve it. You would simply shift the problem to all other languages (incl. English) except the one you've selected.

This shouldn't/can't be solved with a translation related fix. The only way to solve it is to let Plus! add and write a dedicated attribute to one of the tags into the event log which indicates the current event line as one from the current user (and to make a new style sheet which reconizes this of course).

But note that whatever you do it would not be downwards compatible, so your old event logs will still not be viewed correctly.

quote:
Originally posted by ahmetgns
**Another improvement can (and must) be done: When we click on any date for sessions in the event log, page is wheeled to the specific point but the title "New session started on......." appears at the top of the page. However the events for that new session is above that title. So I would like to see "New session started....." title at the bottom of the page when clicked. So I can immediately see my sign-in above the title and so on.
This is not possible. If you like to change it you better change the order from descending  to ascending in the Event Log style sheet.

This post was edited on 05-29-2007 at 11:19 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
05-29-2007 10:58 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Different sessions in recorded events - by ahmetgns on 05-24-2007 at 09:29 AM
RE: Different sessions in recorded events - by Mnjul on 05-24-2007 at 12:10 PM
RE: Different sessions in recorded events - by CookieRevised on 05-24-2007 at 06:07 PM
RE: Different sessions in recorded events - by ahmetgns on 05-28-2007 at 03:35 PM
RE: RE: Different sessions in recorded events - by CookieRevised on 05-29-2007 at 10:58 PM
RE: Different sessions in recorded events - by ahmetgns on 10-23-2007 at 04:57 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: