What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Request] Group Conversation

[Request] Group Conversation
Author: Message:
Zoidy

40 / Male / Flag
O.P. [Request] Group Conversation
Greetings all I would like to know if there is a script that can either disable group conversations or stop you from being invited into random ones. The reason I ask is have you ever been like away, watching a Movie, Playing a game and come back to MSN and find your in a group conversation with like 100 different people who you have no idea who they are let alone why you been added? I know I have and I find it annoying. If there was a script that could like popup when someone tried to add you and ask "Do you want to be included in this conversation?" and has a yes and no button. You have to click yes to give permission to enter or no if you rather be left alone. Also a handy option also to have is a auto close feature. This will give you like a set amount of time to choose yes or no or it will automatically close and select no by default. Would be handy if you’re in the middle of a online game where you cant see the request coming up. I hope this can be done. I can’t script as I can’t really do much scripting let alone programming as I suck at it as I hate it. Never really been interested in it enough to learn. If this can be done then that would be brilliant.

Blah as soon as I sent this I get mass invited into them. :@  As soon as I close the window I’m invited straight back within a few seconds. Only way I can stop it is by setting myself to appear offline :S

This post was edited on 06-11-2007 at 08:59 AM by Zoidy.
06-11-2007 08:48 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[Request] Group Conversation - by Zoidy on 06-11-2007 at 08:48 AM
RE: [Request] Group Conversation - by KatieScarlett on 06-11-2007 at 09:03 AM
RE: [Request] Group Conversation - by MattyRid on 06-11-2007 at 09:04 AM
RE: [Request] Group Conversation - by CookieRevised on 06-11-2007 at 09:08 AM
RE: [Request] Group Conversation - by Zoidy on 06-11-2007 at 09:55 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend