What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Does exist a script about list contacts online??

Does exist a script about list contacts online??
Author: Message:
AngelDevil

MsgPlus! Script Developer

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Does exist a script about list contacts online??
Hi Ilario, or simply "buon pomeriggio"! :D I have thought the same idea yesterday!!! For the popup, I think it is makeble, but with a script it's hard. For the Messenger icon color, there is a problem. Both Messengers use the same icon because the program are the same. I think that for change the icon a person need to make two msgres.dll files, one with an icon, and one with another. But how do you set the first instance of Messenger to use the first DLL, and the second instance to use the second DLL???
http://www.amicogeek.it - Technology blog!
07-03-2007 03:41 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Does exist a script about list contacts online?? - by real_cute_boy on 07-03-2007 at 03:21 PM
RE: Does exist a script about list contacts online?? - by AngelDevil on 07-03-2007 at 03:41 PM
RE: RE: Does exist a script about list contacts online?? - by real_cute_boy on 07-03-2007 at 03:45 PM
RE: Does exist a script about list contacts online?? - by real_cute_boy on 07-03-2007 at 03:47 PM
RE: Does exist a script about list contacts online?? - by pollolibredegrasa on 07-03-2007 at 03:55 PM
RE: Does exist a script about list contacts online?? - by real_cute_boy on 07-03-2007 at 04:47 PM
RE: Does exist a script about list contacts online?? - by Jarrod on 07-04-2007 at 12:00 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: