What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » My auto-block script messes up [MsgPlus bug?]

My auto-block script messes up [MsgPlus bug?]
Author: Message:
kam1kaz3

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: My auto-block script messes up [MsgPlus bug?]
Thank you for yout reply.

I'm sorry, my mistake in writing, that specific bug only happens sometimes, I've been unable to find a way to reproduce the bug, but it happened twice in the two 24-hours-online test I did.

Please keep that script running for as long as you can and you'll see that eventually you'll start to have online contacts blocked, and offline contacts unblocked. And some of them will have the bug I mentioned about the right-clicking thing.

Please excuse my english errors :S

[edit] I can upload my script if you want, but it doesn't differ much from yours appart from keeping the wanted contacts blocked.
(I know the error doesn't come from here because I have Debug.Traces in the important places, and checking the Plus! event window also shows that some events simply weren't "intercepted" my plus!)
Still I will try to make the script as simple as yours just to make sure I'm not failing somewhere.

This post was edited on 08-05-2007 at 04:23 PM by kam1kaz3.
08-05-2007 04:16 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
My auto-block script messes up [MsgPlus bug?] - by kam1kaz3 on 08-05-2007 at 02:09 PM
RE: My auto-block script messes up [MsgPlus bug?] - by matty on 08-05-2007 at 03:30 PM
RE: My auto-block script messes up [MsgPlus bug?] - by kam1kaz3 on 08-05-2007 at 04:16 PM
RE: My auto-block script messes up [MsgPlus bug?] - by matty on 08-05-2007 at 04:28 PM
RE: RE: My auto-block script messes up [MsgPlus bug?] - by kam1kaz3 on 08-05-2007 at 04:33 PM
RE: My auto-block script messes up [MsgPlus bug?] - by kam1kaz3 on 08-06-2007 at 12:48 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: