What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » PowerPoint Shockwave Flash Object - Problem

PowerPoint Shockwave Flash Object - Problem
Author: Message:
welsh_pcwhiz

Cymru :-)

31 / Male / Flag
O.P. Huh?  PowerPoint Shockwave Flash Object - Problem
Situation:

I'm currently working on a school project and have created a Macromedia Flash (MX/8) animation that has to be imported into PowerPoint.

I have managed to do all of the above, however I also need to insert an 'invisible hotspots' over sections of the animation.

Problem:

I insert the hotspot (i just use a rectangle and add Action Settings to it) and it all looks fine in design view, but when I view it as a slide show the hotspot seems to be 'sent to back'. I then return to design view but it is not sent to back - it's just how I created it in design view originally. Just to confirm, I bring the hotspot back to front.
  [Note: I have also tried this with coloured hotspots and the same happens.]

Solution?

I believe that this may just be an unsolvable problem that Microsoft have overlooked...

BUT if anyone has ANY idea on how I can solve this OR why it is happening, please reply here!!

[Note: I am using PowerPoint 2000 on a Windows XP.]

If anyone has any questions about this situation please reply with the the information you need!
Signature? What signature!? :O
10-02-2007 03:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
PowerPoint Shockwave Flash Object - Problem - by welsh_pcwhiz on 10-02-2007 at 03:58 PM
RE: PowerPoint Shockwave Flash Object - Problem - by ryxdp on 10-02-2007 at 10:50 PM
RE: PowerPoint Shockwave Flash Object - Problem - by MattyRid on 10-02-2007 at 10:57 PM
RE: PowerPoint Shockwave Flash Object - Problem - by Jarrod on 10-03-2007 at 11:38 AM
RE: PowerPoint Shockwave Flash Object - Problem - by welsh_pcwhiz on 10-03-2007 at 03:47 PM
RE: PowerPoint Shockwave Flash Object - Problem - by MattyRid on 10-03-2007 at 09:40 PM
RE: PowerPoint Shockwave Flash Object - Problem - by welsh_pcwhiz on 10-04-2007 at 07:19 PM
RE: PowerPoint Shockwave Flash Object - Problem - by ShawnZ on 10-04-2007 at 08:58 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: