What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Request]Script for viewing chat's in a msn chat window

[Request]Script for viewing chat's in a msn chat window
Author: Message:
mathew500

O.P. [Request]Script for viewing chat's in a msn chat window
Hello guys (and chicks if there are some of you out there :P)

I'm not quite sure if this is the correct placing for this *request*. I was wondering if it is possible to make something for messenger plus! live which can view a chat on the internet (ex. http://www.mmradio.dk/chat/index.php# ) in the contact lists, and then when i open this contact, log on to this chat and load the chat in a msn chat window. acting as normal where the typing area on the chat is then the writting area in the msn window, and the viewing area likewise.

these pictures might demonstrate it better.

[Image: Msn-mmradio.jpg]

Larger picture

So basically, in wondering if it is possible to write something in the typing area in the msn window and get it to post it on the chat, and also retrieve the chat output and display it in the msn window.

thx in advance

mathew500

This post was edited on 10-30-2007 at 08:09 PM by mathew500.
10-30-2007 07:50 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[Request]Script for viewing chat's in a msn chat window - by mathew500 on 10-30-2007 at 07:50 PM
RE: [Request]Script for viewing chat's in a msn chat window - by Spunky on 10-30-2007 at 08:11 PM
RE: [Request]Script for viewing chat's in a msn chat window - by mathew500 on 10-30-2007 at 09:43 PM
RE: [Request]Script for viewing chat's in a msn chat window - by Spunky on 10-30-2007 at 10:06 PM
RE: [Request]Script for viewing chat's in a msn chat window - by mathew500 on 10-30-2007 at 11:07 PM
RE: [Request]Script for viewing chat's in a msn chat window - by markee on 10-31-2007 at 12:00 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: