What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » Skin Requests » [Request] Messenger that looks like a Forum

[Request] Messenger that looks like a Forum
Author: Message:
moon_lit_shadow

O.P. RE: [Request] Messenger that looks like a Forum
    Sorry for not responding, I sent this late at night, and then I went to school in the morning. But Im here now :)

quote:
It looks like a good idea, but how would you scroll up through the text? The DP would have to move (animated). If you mean it to show the last post from each user.

I'm not sure what you mean by that...?
The display picture would move with the text, and to scroll up, you... well... scroll up, lol. What I forgot to post, but meant to be implied, was scroll bars appearing when the messages exceeds the amount of space in the text area.

quote:
what about group conversations or if you wanted to see previous message you are they have sent?

I could see group conversations being annoying because of all the messages being sent at such a quick pace, so maybe if it would resize the Display Pictures smaller when in a group convo (like to the size it is automatically resizes to in the top right when in a group convo), and resize the text boxes with it? Thats just an idea though - I hadn't thought of that before.
   Atleast if it were to resize it would be easier to see more text at one time. And also, once again, to see the other text you would just scroll up.

quote:
Would be interesting, but may need some external application to do this. If patchou can update the skinning engine to include compatibility for external DLLs or EXEs (if not already), it would open a new world of options.

If patchou ever does update to have compatibility for external DLLs or EXEs, I hope somebody would be willing to try this, even though it would be hard.(yn)
   It would be a messenger-dream come to true to me :P

This post was edited on 12-18-2007 at 02:30 AM by moon_lit_shadow.
12-17-2007 06:38 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[Request] Messenger that looks like a Forum - by moon_lit_shadow on 12-17-2007 at 07:11 AM
RE: [Request] Messenger that looks like a Forum - by aNILEator on 12-17-2007 at 08:52 AM
RE: RE: [Request] Messenger that looks like a Forum - by vikke on 12-17-2007 at 05:17 PM
RE: [Request] Messenger that looks like a Forum - by Quantum on 12-17-2007 at 05:19 PM
RE: [Request] Messenger that looks like a Forum - by aNILEator on 12-17-2007 at 05:34 PM
RE: [Request] Messenger that looks like a Forum - by Oxy on 12-17-2007 at 05:37 PM
RE: RE: [Request] Messenger that looks like a Forum - by kezz on 12-29-2007 at 04:57 AM
RE: [Request] Messenger that looks like a Forum - by Spunky on 12-17-2007 at 05:38 PM
RE: [Request] Messenger that looks like a Forum - by Matti on 12-17-2007 at 06:04 PM
RE: [Request] Messenger that looks like a Forum - by aNILEator on 12-17-2007 at 06:07 PM
RE: [Request] Messenger that looks like a Forum - by moon_lit_shadow on 12-17-2007 at 06:38 PM
RE: [Request] Messenger that looks like a Forum - by MC Inferno on 12-29-2007 at 04:24 AM
RE: [Request] Messenger that looks like a Forum - by riahc4 on 01-07-2008 at 09:46 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: