What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Can the conversation history be changed and edited?

Can the conversation history be changed and edited?
Author: Message:
adamkkk

O.P. RE: Can the conversation history in Messenger Plus be changed/edited
Chris4 Thanks again.

The issue I am facing is as follows:

I had a conversation with someone (who is very clued up on computers, software, web design, html, codes etc) and I have been accused of making certain comments, which I have not made.

On receiving the transcript of the conversation, it appears to have been edited, quite a lot and it is for me to prove that I did not say what is in the conversation.

Therefore ultimately I should now be able to prove that given the original file, whether saved in messenger history or messenger plus can be edited and so cannot be used as evidence against me.

This is so much of a relief as I was being accused of saying things which I have not and would not say.

Thanks again.
02-03-2008 03:30 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Can the conversation history be changed and edited? - by adamkkk on 02-03-2008 at 11:54 AM
RE: Can the conversation history be changed and edited? - by Mnjul on 02-03-2008 at 12:56 PM
RE: RE: Can the conversation history be changed and edited? - by adamkkk on 02-03-2008 at 01:05 PM
RE: Can the conversation history be changed and edited? - by Chris4 on 02-03-2008 at 03:35 PM
RE: Can the conversation history be changed and edited? - by vaccination on 02-03-2008 at 03:36 PM
RE: Can the conversation history be changed and edited? - by adamkkk on 02-03-2008 at 03:40 PM
RE: Can the conversation history be changed and edited? - by Spunky on 02-03-2008 at 03:49 PM
RE: RE: Can the conversation history be changed and edited? - by adamkkk on 02-03-2008 at 03:59 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: