What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » WLMail disables WLMessenger's new e-mail alerts, how to tweak?

WLMail disables WLMessenger's new e-mail alerts, how to tweak?
Author: Message:
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
RE: WLMail disables WLMessenger's new e-mail alerts, how to tweak?
quote:
Originally posted by ahmetgns
blessedguy, I have some questions.
1- Do you have any custom message folder in your WLHotmail and do you automatically sort some incoming e-mails into those folders in WLHotmail?
2- How have you set the synchronization settings for your Hotmail's Inbox folder in WLMail- All Messages or Only Headers?
3- How could you set the delay to 0 minute? I cannot do that because WLMail doesn't allow me to do like that. I can only disable automatic e-mail check for a specified delay.
1.No
2.All messages
3.Beta bug. They released the new version, but haven't changed my old settings.

But anyways, I used to use incredimail and it also never blocked my WLMessenger's email alerts. I don't think this 0 minute delay changes anything

quote:
Originally posted by blessedguy
it is cofingured to check mail after 0 min... so maybe WLme and WLma tell me when new mail has arrived at the same time

Well, I'm now thinking that WLMail alerts WLMe, then both say I've got new mail at the same time.
[Image: Empty.png]
05-18-2008 04:29 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
WLMail disables WLMessenger's new e-mail alerts, how to tweak? - by ahmetgns on 05-10-2008 at 09:14 AM
RE: WLMail disables WLMessenger's new e-mail alerts, how to tweak? - by CookieRevised on 05-11-2008 at 04:22 PM
RE: WLMail disables WLMessenger's new e-mail alerts, how to tweak? - by blessedguy on 05-11-2008 at 09:01 PM
RE: WLMail disables WLMessenger's new e-mail alerts, how to tweak? - by ahmetgns on 05-17-2008 at 09:51 AM
RE: WLMail disables WLMessenger's new e-mail alerts, how to tweak? - by blessedguy on 05-17-2008 at 04:03 PM
RE: WLMail disables WLMessenger's new e-mail alerts, how to tweak? - by ahmetgns on 05-18-2008 at 08:14 AM
RE: WLMail disables WLMessenger's new e-mail alerts, how to tweak? - by blessedguy on 05-18-2008 at 04:29 PM
RE: WLMail disables WLMessenger's new e-mail alerts, how to tweak? - by ahmetgns on 05-18-2008 at 07:08 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: