What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » 2 accounts 2 questions.

2 accounts 2 questions.
Author: Message:
TweakerX

O.P. 2 accounts 2 questions.
So i just found out about MSN+L Today and have it humming along rather nicely... Found a few skins i like even.  I do however have a few questions, if I may, about a few things.  So with out any further prattle i will present them here in the hopes that they have not been asked over a thousand times much to the chagrin of long time forum members.

1.  I am running two accounts...is it possible for both accounts to auto sign in at start up?  It seems that clicking sign in automatically on one MSN window changes the default on the second.

& 2. Though once the programs are running i can switch one too a separate skin                                 when i close both accounts and then restart [both] they appear with the same skin...Is there a way (pending Question ones answer) That both could sign in with the last skin the user name had selected?

Again my apologies as these sound to me like the exact questions a newb would wander in with...although in this case thats precisely what i am.
05-27-2008 09:02 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
2 accounts 2 questions. - by TweakerX on 05-27-2008 at 09:02 AM
RE: 2 accounts 2 questions. - by user27089 on 05-27-2008 at 12:46 PM
RE: 2 accounts 2 questions. - by Th3rmal on 05-27-2008 at 12:49 PM
RE: 2 accounts 2 questions. - by matty on 05-27-2008 at 01:19 PM
RE: RE: 2 accounts 2 questions. - by pollolibredegrasa on 05-27-2008 at 01:40 PM
RE: 2 accounts 2 questions. - by TweakerX on 05-27-2008 at 09:08 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: