What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » need help with windows live messenger

need help with windows live messenger
Author: Message:
square eyes

O.P. need help with windows live messenger
Hi all, im not sure if im using the correct forum for this but im not having any luck with the other forum i posted this on.

WLM doesn't seem to do what i want it to do.
Im trying to remove someones contact information from "whats new" in my mums messenger account which i set up for her. She does not know this person at all and she is not in her friends or contacts list, but this unknown person's photo album appears in "what's new"
Ive closed down the account and signed up for a new one but hasnt worked.

As i said, the "whats new" section is supposed to be related to friends and contacts but the friends list is empty and the unknown person is not in her contact list or hotmail addresses.

Very srange

Please help  thanks
07-01-2008 08:15 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
need help with windows live messenger - by square eyes on 07-01-2008 at 08:15 AM
RE: need help with windows live messenger - by CookieRevised on 07-01-2008 at 10:07 PM
RE: need help with windows live messenger - by square eyes on 07-02-2008 at 11:00 AM
RE: need help with windows live messenger - by CookieRevised on 07-02-2008 at 06:23 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: