What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » I have the CE/DP Stealer 6.0 program

I have the CE/DP Stealer 6.0 program
Author: Message:
zabrak

O.P. RE: RE: I have the CE/DP Stealer 6.0 program
quote:
Originally posted by dbgarza
Yeah but still it does applies to what I say, I mean msn can't store all the emoticons and other content of your contacts when they're offline, also it only stores the ones your contacts have sent to you on the conversations, not all the content they have.

Just think about it you have say 30+ contacts online, imagine if all their content is temporary downloaded to your computer, you would end without disk space and your connection would be crazy downloading all the content.

So still if the I have the CE/DP Stealer 6.0 program gets the content from that folder it only gets the content your contacts did sent on the current conversation windows meaning that you will not get the whole content they have.

Stuffplug content stealer works that way, if you start the msn you don't see content to steal other than the display images of your contacts, and as soon a contact uses a custom emoticon, it does become available to steal

In short you only get the content that got cached on the folder from the current conversations, when you close the WLM all that cache gets deleted automatically.

With the display images is the exception since now you can keep your current display image to be shown whenever you use WLM, since it gets stored on a webserver Microsoft created for that, here is the list of ports and networks used with WLM:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927847

it lists the networks and what is each one for.

Ah damn. So I can only get pictures that people used when they had a conversation with me? Well alright then..I had to delete everything MSN related due to an increadibly odd error I was recieving earlier. I figured I could re-download the program and get everything back again, oh well

There needs to be a program where you click 'scan' and it grabs all your contacts' pictures whether you've conversed with them or not, although that may be impossible
08-17-2008 03:38 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
I have the CE/DP Stealer 6.0 program - by zabrak on 08-16-2008 at 04:42 AM
RE: I have the CE/DP Stealer 6.0 program - by Phillip on 08-16-2008 at 04:59 AM
RE: I have the CE/DP Stealer 6.0 program - by dbgarza on 08-16-2008 at 09:24 PM
RE: I have the CE/DP Stealer 6.0 program - by Chris4 on 08-16-2008 at 09:54 PM
RE: I have the CE/DP Stealer 6.0 program - by CookieRevised on 08-16-2008 at 10:06 PM
RE: RE: I have the CE/DP Stealer 6.0 program - by zabrak on 08-17-2008 at 12:27 AM
RE: I have the CE/DP Stealer 6.0 program - by dbgarza on 08-17-2008 at 12:43 AM
RE: RE: I have the CE/DP Stealer 6.0 program - by zabrak on 08-17-2008 at 03:38 AM
RE: RE: I have the CE/DP Stealer 6.0 program - by CookieRevised on 08-17-2008 at 05:14 AM
RE: RE: RE: I have the CE/DP Stealer 6.0 program - by zabrak on 08-17-2008 at 08:34 AM
RE: I have the CE/DP Stealer 6.0 program - by dbgarza on 08-17-2008 at 11:19 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: