What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Windows live messenger...does not appear

Windows live messenger...does not appear
Author: Message:
Dex Luther

38 / Male / Flag
RE: Windows live messenger...does not appear
I had a similar problem to this, but mine was due to updating the Enhancer script. WLM would open, I'd see the little dude, but my contact list wouldn't appear no matter what I did.

Then I thought for a bit, and tried something that seemed like it would be a long shot. I pressed ALT + F then pressed my right arrow button once. This opened the little menu with Maximze, Restore, and all that stuff. I pressed the down arrow once and pressed enter. Using my arrow keys I was able to bring back my contact list from where ever it was somewhere off screen and out of reach of my mouse and view.

It's a long shot that you're experiencing a similar problem, but I figured it couldn't hurt to mention it.
08-23-2008 03:42 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Windows live messenger...does not appear - by BozidaR on 08-20-2008 at 05:52 PM
RE: Windows live messenger...does not appear - by user27089 on 08-20-2008 at 07:09 PM
RE: Windows live messenger...does not appear - by Dex Luther on 08-23-2008 at 03:42 AM
RE: Windows live messenger...does not appear - by magz on 08-27-2008 at 01:51 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: