What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Request]Chat invite blocker/notifier (might have been done)

[Request]Chat invite blocker/notifier (might have been done)
Author: Message:
Dex Luther

38 / Male / Flag
O.P. [Request]Chat invite blocker/notifier (might have been done)
A while ago I had seen a script that would notify you when someone tried to add you. You had the option to accept of decline the invite.

I recently had a wave of people constantly adding my to conversations like that (I think every one knows how annoying it is), which sparked me to look for the script. The only problem is, I can't seem to find it anymore.

If I haven't just over looked it and it's something that's possible to make, then I would like to entreat the construction of such a script (might even be a good option to add to a future version of plus).

3 whole internets to the good sir or madam who completes this request (if it hadn't already been done).
08-27-2008 03:37 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[Request]Chat invite blocker/notifier (might have been done) - by Dex Luther on 08-27-2008 at 03:37 AM
RE: [Request]Chat invite blocker/notifier (might have been done) - by roflmao456 on 08-27-2008 at 04:27 AM
RE: [Request]Chat invite blocker/notifier (might have been done) - by Dex Luther on 08-27-2008 at 04:50 AM
RE: [Request]Chat invite blocker/notifier (might have been done) - by prashker on 08-27-2008 at 04:57 AM
RE: RE: [Request]Chat invite blocker/notifier (might have been done) - by Dex Luther on 08-27-2008 at 04:59 AM
RE: [Request]Chat invite blocker/notifier (might have been done) - by prashker on 08-27-2008 at 05:15 AM
RE: [Request]Chat invite blocker/notifier (might have been done) - by CookieRevised on 08-27-2008 at 08:32 AM
RE: RE: [Request]Chat invite blocker/notifier (might have been done) - by Dex Luther on 08-28-2008 at 04:42 AM
RE: [Request]Chat invite blocker/notifier (might have been done) - by Basilis on 08-27-2008 at 12:26 PM
RE: [Request]Chat invite blocker/notifier (might have been done) - by CookieRevised on 08-28-2008 at 04:59 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: