What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » [Release] GTA IV Messenger 3.02

[Release] GTA IV Messenger 3.02
Author: Message:
djdannyp
Elite Member

Danny <3 Sarah

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: [Release] GTA IV Messenger 3.02
quote:
Originally posted by SmokingCookie
Err.. I've taken a look at your skin's 923 def, but I don't see any conditionally enabled elements with a layoutpos=none..

I've 'converted' my 923 def file to what you're saying, and the Plus! buttons have disappeared. I can see that you've added some resources. I suppose you've re-added the buttons? Anyway, the DP, PSM and nick keep disappearing..

code:
<*PlusSkin Conditions(HideSharingFolders = true) *>
<Element layoutpos=none>
</*PlusSkin*>
<Button cmdid=40373 id=atom(sharingfoldersbtn) AccRole=57 Class="TransparentButton" Layout=flowlayout(0,2,0,2) Active=MouseandKeyboard|NoSyncFocus Padding=rect(5,4,5,4)>
<element class="ToolbarIcon" ID=Atom(ai204)/>
<element id=atom(sharecount) class="ToolbarButtonItemCount" padding=rect(3,0,0,0)/>
</Button>
<*PlusSkin Conditions(HideSharingFolders = true) *>
</Element>

that's an example of what i explained to you, taken from my 923 definition, it will stop the DP, Nick & PSM disappearing.  Basically it means that the start and end tags of the blank element only appear when the value for hiding the button is set to true.....so it hides the button within that invisible element, without corrupting your skin.

As for the Plus elements, if you set them to be removed in your skininfo, then you have to re-add them in your 923 definition and make them optional (exactly like i've done), as it's the only way to add the option to your skin to show them or not show them (individually, that is)

This post was edited on 11-05-2008 at 09:48 PM by djdannyp.
[Image: 1ftt0hpk-signature.png]
AutoStatus Script || Facebook Status Script
5283 days, 23 hours, 17 minutes, 4 seconds ago
11-05-2008 09:46 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[Release] GTA IV Messenger 3.02 - by SmokingCookie on 10-23-2008 at 12:03 PM
RE: [Release] GTA IV Messenger 3.02 - by djdannyp on 10-23-2008 at 12:59 PM
RE: [Release] GTA IV Messenger 3.02 - by SmokingCookie on 10-23-2008 at 05:06 PM
RE: RE: [Release] GTA IV Messenger 3.02 - by djdannyp on 11-05-2008 at 09:46 PM
RE: [Release] GTA IV Messenger 3.02 - by DennisMartijn on 11-05-2008 at 08:57 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: