What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » contacts vainsh and reverts back to ancient version4

contacts vainsh and reverts back to ancient version4
Author: Message:
gnowave

O.P. contacts vainsh and reverts back to ancient version4
all week i have been having new messenger 2009, wich i was prompted to instal over three times, saying i didnt have it (!!!!) dosnt give me MY contacts, AND keeps reverting back to klunky version 4 !!!!!!!

i am so tired of messenger...
on my last set up, it kept having to be reinstalled, and it kept thinking it already was installed (if any other company did this when meant to be uninstalling........)(mainly due to MS own version of hidden files and spamware as far as i could tell by the files i had to change)

maybe time for going SKYPE?
and as usual with all my problems earlier in the year, i will recieve no useful help from the msn team......

This post was edited on 09-17-2009 at 08:36 PM by gnowave.
09-17-2009 08:33 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
contacts vainsh and reverts back to ancient version4 - by gnowave on 09-17-2009 at 08:33 PM
RE: contacts vainsh and reverts back to ancient version4 - by gnowave on 09-17-2009 at 08:53 PM
RE: contacts vainsh and reverts back to ancient version4 - by Spunky on 09-18-2009 at 05:03 AM
RE: contacts vainsh and reverts back to ancient version4 - by gnowave on 09-18-2009 at 03:08 PM
RE: contacts vainsh and reverts back to ancient version4 - by Spunky on 09-18-2009 at 11:23 PM
RE: contacts vainsh and reverts back to ancient version4 - by gnowave on 09-20-2009 at 05:25 PM
RE: contacts vainsh and reverts back to ancient version4 - by Spunky on 09-20-2009 at 11:06 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: