What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Messenger Lock doesn't respect settings

Messenger Lock doesn't respect settings
Author: Message:
Calib

– / Male / Flag
O.P. Messenger Lock doesn't respect settings
My configuration:
  • Messenger Live Plus! version 4.82.0.368 on Windows
  • Windows Live Messenger 2009 (Build 14.0.8089.726)
  • Window Vista Home Premium (Italian)

Scenario:
Since I don't need Messenger Lock, and since its default shortcuts (CTRL+SPACE) conflicts with one shortcut of my development system, I decided first to change its shortcut (CTRL+ALT+A) and after to disable this function at all (by un-checking its checkbox).

The problem:
Even with disabled "Lock Messenger" functionality and with a different shortcut, sometimes (randomly), if I press CTRL+SPACE on my development system, messenger locks!
If I open the Options Window and go to the Lock Messenger preferences page, the checkbox is still unchecked (Messenger Lock disabled) and the lock activation shortcut is still CTRL+ALT+A.
If I click twice on the checkbox to enable and disable again Messenger Lock, it works as expected (Messenger Lock becomes REALLY disabled and my development system CTRL+SPACE shortcut works again).
10-01-2009 10:18 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Messenger Lock doesn't respect settings - by Calib on 10-01-2009 at 10:18 AM
RE: Messenger Lock doesn't respect settings - by ShadowLurker on 10-04-2009 at 03:58 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: