What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » messenger Plus will not install on forced upgrade of MSN :(

messenger Plus will not install on forced upgrade of MSN :(
Author: Message:
clueless1

O.P. messenger Plus will not install on forced upgrade of MSN :(
Don't worry I've read all the threads and nothing matches the problem I'm having ;)
Today I was forced to upgrade to latest msger and when i did found i couldn't browse many sites. i went to a couple of chat sites i logged in and immediately the browser closed.
So I did a System Restore to yesterday then i used Msger Deep Clean to remove my old msn 8.5 and then downloaded latest msger. (grhhh i hate it)
Then i downloaded the lastest v of Msg+ and went thru the install except it didn't integrate with msger build 14.0.8089.726, so when i logged into msn there was no Msg +,
I've tried 3 times, it appears to install successfully and the msger+live folder is in C:\pgm files.
btw i'm using the Admin acct, and i wouldn't be caught dead with any of that 'smiley central' crap
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, i've been using Msg+ for ages and never once had an issue with it.
Thx
Clueless1 :)
11-06-2009 05:03 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
messenger Plus will not install on forced upgrade of MSN :( - by clueless1 on 11-06-2009 at 05:03 PM
RE: messenger Plus will not install on forced upgrade of MSN :( - by djdannyp on 11-06-2009 at 10:20 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: