What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Need Help! Cant Log In!

Need Help! Cant Log In!
Author: Message:
longjohn77

O.P. Need Help! Cant Log In!
I need a computer guru's help please!
I would contact Technical Support but dunno where to go to send a email or whatever.
Anyways here is my story. My messenger was working fine til Thursday morning and now everytime i go to sign in, I get different error codes and what not.
Recently the most common reply i'm getting is, "There might be a problem with your internet connection. Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
Click Troubleshoot to fix the problme. and at the bottom have error code 81000306"

well I click troubleshoot and everything is shown to be ok. I go to the msn help page and do what it says. and nothing?

my internet connect is fine, everything still works.

I've uninstalled and downloaded Windows Live several times now and still nothing.

I working with the latest Windows Live in case you are wonder, not sure if that is Windows Live 2009 or what?...but whatever the latest is, I'm using it.

I've deleted Temporary Files/Temp Internet Files and everything and still cannot sign into the page.

Firewall has MSN to be allowed to work.

The aggravating thing is, I've downloaded Windows Live just yesterday on my Desktop AFTER my laptop version of Windows Live Messenger started acting up and it works fine. Actually better than what I have on my laptop cause on my laptop I've had some friends to add me, but I couldnt add/see them on my laptop Windows live version, but on my desktop I can.
but that's another topic for another time.
can anyone help me get my Windows Live working on my laptop again?

I've ran outta idea's unless I need to either download a new windows or redownload what I got (which is XP)
I have never had problems with XP or windows live messenger til now.
any tips or help would greatly be appreciated!
12-04-2009 11:53 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Need Help! Cant Log In! - by longjohn77 on 12-04-2009 at 11:53 AM
RE: Need Help! Cant Log In! - by Chris4 on 12-04-2009 at 05:57 PM
RE: Need Help! Cant Log In! - by longjohn77 on 12-05-2009 at 07:00 AM
RE: Need Help! Cant Log In! - by longjohn77 on 12-05-2009 at 08:14 AM
RE: Need Help! Cant Log In! - by longjohn77 on 12-06-2009 at 11:01 AM
RE: Need Help! Cant Log In! - by Chris4 on 12-19-2009 at 02:30 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version