What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » If I have been deleated but not blocked does that contact still receive messages?

If I have been deleated but not blocked does that contact still receive messages?
Author: Message:
pebbles77

O.P. A contact said they could not see me online but I was and I did not block nor delete?
Has this happened to anyone I had a contact that could not see me online they did up until 2 days ago then she called me and said why are you not on msn I said I am, I couldn't see her either, neither of us blocked or deleated each other, any explanation??? we then deleated each other and added each other and can now see each other again, but now I am thinking if anyone else does not see me online when I actually am.  Is there anyway of checking other then actually talking to the person?  some contacts are in europe and that is how we communicate.... Thanks :)
Actually just before that we were testing something I had blocked her for 5 minutes which she knew about and then unblocked her, she was not online at the time, but I told her I was checking something out then a couple days later I went online and that is when she noticed, but again I had unblocked her 2 days before, so she was not blocked when I was online.
Hopefully it is safe I was going to and then wondered if hackers could work through ebuddy???

pista, I was just wondering when i logged in through ebuddy on my contacts name there was the msn butterfly and then a red circle with - this line in it, what does that mean? please and thank you :)
would that mean away?
02-14-2010 05:42 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
A contact said they could not see me online but I was and I did not block nor delete? - by pebbles77 on 02-14-2010 at 05:42 PM
RE: A contact said they could not see me online but I was and I did not block nor delete? - by djdannyp on 02-15-2010 at 01:32 AM
RE: A contact said they could not see me online but I was and I did not block nor delete? - by pebbles77 on 02-15-2010 at 02:06 AM
RE: A contact said they could not see me online but I was and I did not block nor delete? - by djdannyp on 02-15-2010 at 09:22 AM
RE: A contact said they could not see me online but I was and I did not block nor delete? - by pebbles77 on 02-15-2010 at 01:56 PM
RE: A contact said they could not see me online but I was and I did not block nor delete? - by djdannyp on 02-15-2010 at 02:47 PM
RE: A contact said they could not see me online but I was and I did not block nor delete? - by pebbles77 on 02-15-2010 at 03:41 PM
RE: If I have been deleated but not blocked does that contact still receive messages? - by pebbles77 on 02-15-2010 at 04:13 PM
RE: If I have been deleated but not blocked does that contact still receive messages? - by djdannyp on 02-15-2010 at 04:34 PM
RE: If I have been deleated but not blocked does that contact still receive messages? - by pebbles77 on 02-15-2010 at 04:44 PM
If I have been deleated but not blocked does that contact still receive messages? - by pebbles77 on 02-15-2010 at 02:32 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: