What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » If I have been deleated but not blocked does that contact still receive messages?

If I have been deleated but not blocked does that contact still receive messages?
Author: Message:
pebbles77

O.P. RE: If I have been deleated but not blocked does that contact still receive messages?
Yes something is not right I was logged into msn and a contact was showing online, i went into ebuddy and it was showing them offline so something is not right.  Djdanny do you know when they will have the problem fixed.  One last question on ebuddy how does it show whether the contact is available away or busy??? to me that red circle almost looked like the one in msn only the one in msn with the horizontal line - is square and the one in ebuddy was round??? could it also be possible that it was showing her as away? because that is how she was shown in msn.  Thanks again :D
02-15-2010 04:13 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
A contact said they could not see me online but I was and I did not block nor delete? - by pebbles77 on 02-14-2010 at 05:42 PM
RE: A contact said they could not see me online but I was and I did not block nor delete? - by djdannyp on 02-15-2010 at 01:32 AM
RE: A contact said they could not see me online but I was and I did not block nor delete? - by pebbles77 on 02-15-2010 at 02:06 AM
RE: A contact said they could not see me online but I was and I did not block nor delete? - by djdannyp on 02-15-2010 at 09:22 AM
RE: A contact said they could not see me online but I was and I did not block nor delete? - by pebbles77 on 02-15-2010 at 01:56 PM
RE: A contact said they could not see me online but I was and I did not block nor delete? - by djdannyp on 02-15-2010 at 02:47 PM
RE: A contact said they could not see me online but I was and I did not block nor delete? - by pebbles77 on 02-15-2010 at 03:41 PM
RE: If I have been deleated but not blocked does that contact still receive messages? - by pebbles77 on 02-15-2010 at 04:13 PM
RE: If I have been deleated but not blocked does that contact still receive messages? - by djdannyp on 02-15-2010 at 04:34 PM
RE: If I have been deleated but not blocked does that contact still receive messages? - by pebbles77 on 02-15-2010 at 04:44 PM
If I have been deleated but not blocked does that contact still receive messages? - by pebbles77 on 02-15-2010 at 02:32 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: