What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Can't delete a contact who deleted me?

Can't delete a contact who deleted me?
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Can't delete a contact who deleted me?
quote:
Originally posted by Beerxulf
Anywhos, I put them back on my contact list, unblocked them and deleted them without blocking them, but now they're on my "can see your online status" list but off my main contact list.
This is exactly what you've needed to do. Your contact must now do the very same thing...

After that, you both need to right click eachother in that Reverse List and see if the 'delete' item is grayed out or not. Hopefully (if the server issue doesn't come into play), one of you has the 'delete' item available and must use it. After that, the other one can do the same thing...

Good luck though.

Oh, and if it doesn't work (you both have the 'delete' grayed out), report it to Microsoft (links are given in those linked threads). The more people report it (but do make sure you do have the issue; do NOT report it if you don't have the issue), the more MS would be able to check it out and do something about it....

This post was edited on 02-19-2010 at 10:45 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
02-19-2010 10:43 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Can't delete a contact who deleted me? - by Beerxulf on 02-19-2010 at 12:06 AM
RE: Can't delete a contact who deleted me? - by Chrissy on 02-19-2010 at 12:16 AM
RE: Can't delete a contact who deleted me? - by Beerxulf on 02-19-2010 at 12:26 AM
RE: Can't delete a contact who deleted me? - by CookieRevised on 02-19-2010 at 05:34 AM
RE: Can't delete a contact who deleted me? - by Beerxulf on 02-19-2010 at 11:48 AM
RE: Can't delete a contact who deleted me? - by CookieRevised on 02-19-2010 at 10:43 PM
RE: Can't delete a contact who deleted me? - by Beerxulf on 02-22-2010 at 01:33 AM
RE: Can't delete a contact who deleted me? - by CookieRevised on 02-24-2010 at 02:03 AM
RE: Can't delete a contact who deleted me? - by Beerxulf on 02-28-2010 at 02:31 AM
RE: Can't delete a contact who deleted me? - by CookieRevised on 02-28-2010 at 07:28 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: