What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » [split] plus! doesn't load with wlm

[split] plus! doesn't load with wlm
Author: Message:
Timanfaya

O.P. RE: Solution to problems installing Msg Plus! Live- READ BEFORE POSTING
Well, I've made my way through all the suggestions in the sticky, I de- and reinstalled the whole messenger twice, and after all of this, I'm kinda desperate.
My Live messenger works just perfectly fine, but even though plus live is installed, the messenger doesn't seem to accept it, since it's not working when I start my Msn.
I don't have either Sweet IM or SmileyCentral, and yet, nothing's working out for me.
I had my antivirus programs running, nothing was found.
My Version of the messenger is the very newest, DLed it from the official Msn homepage, same for the Plus Live application.

Any suggestions on what to do to get the Plus Live running?
Deinstalling and redownloading won't work, that's the only thing I can tell.
03-16-2010 09:38 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Solution to problems installing Msg Plus! Live- READ BEFORE POSTING - by Timanfaya on 03-16-2010 at 09:38 PM
RE: [split] plus! doesn't load with wlm - by Timanfaya on 03-17-2010 at 09:16 AM
RE: [split] plus! doesn't load with wlm - by djdannyp on 03-17-2010 at 09:19 AM
RE: [split] plus! doesn't load with wlm - by Chris4 on 03-17-2010 at 10:19 AM
RE: Solution to problems installing Msg Plus! Live- READ BEFORE POSTING - by djdannyp on 03-16-2010 at 09:52 PM
RE: Solution to problems installing Msg Plus! Live- READ BEFORE POSTING - by Timanfaya on 03-16-2010 at 11:30 PM
RE: Solution to problems installing Msg Plus! Live- READ BEFORE POSTING - by Spunky on 03-16-2010 at 11:39 PM
RE: RE: Solution to problems installing Msg Plus! Live- READ BEFORE POSTING - by Timanfaya on 03-16-2010 at 11:44 PM
RE: Solution to problems installing Msg Plus! Live- READ BEFORE POSTING - by CookieRevised on 03-17-2010 at 12:32 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: