What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Auto-accept 'sent' webcam request

Auto-accept 'sent' webcam request
Author: Message:
nicknick1122

O.P. RE: Auto-accept 'sent' webcam request
Thanks for the informative replies people. I understand the auto-accept feature a lot better now, although just to be clear...

1/. so in my situation with my friend...

- I asked them (NOT VICE VERSA) to view MY webcam with MY 'auto-accept send request' enabled and filtered contacts to that friend -

so...it doesn't matter that I enabled MY auto-accept (send or view), the main thing is whether MY FRIEND has enabled theirs (i.e. if they have they did see me, but if not, they didn't right?).

2/. MY auto-accept feature won't have any bearing on whether my CONTACT can automatically accept MY webcam that I requested for THEM to see right? Instead, MY auto-accept feature is all about whether I choose to automatically accept requests from contacts to view THEIR webcams or for THEM to view MINE if they request??

Perhaps in more simple terms...By enabling auto-accept on MY computer, it won't have any affect on the ability of my CONTACT'S computer to automatically accept the webcam I sent THEM??

3/. Also, if THEY did have auto-accept request enabled, (and I sent my webcam for them to view as I did), I would definitely had got a message saying they 'have accepted my request' regardless of whether THEY manually clicked on accept, or accepted the request automatically?

Perhaps in more simple terms...the acceptance message always comes up whether manual or automatic request acceptance occurs?

Sorry again for more questions but if you can really imagine yourselves on MSN and doing what I did and then tailor your answers to my actual situation with my friend (explained better in original post), that would be awesome! Cheers again.
05-07-2010 09:42 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Auto-accept 'sent' webcam request - by nicknick1122 on 05-06-2010 at 10:59 AM
RE: Auto-accept 'sent' webcam request - by djdannyp on 05-06-2010 at 11:27 AM
RE: Auto-accept 'sent' webcam request - by CookieRevised on 05-06-2010 at 05:52 PM
RE: Auto-accept 'sent' webcam request - by nicknick1122 on 05-07-2010 at 09:42 AM
RE: Auto-accept 'sent' webcam request - by djdannyp on 05-07-2010 at 09:47 AM
RE: Auto-accept 'sent' webcam request - by CookieRevised on 05-07-2010 at 10:19 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: