What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Can strangers search for you in messenger and request to be your friend?

Can strangers search for you in messenger and request to be your friend?
Author: Message:
ricecrispies

O.P. RE: Can strangers search for you in messenger and request to be your friend?
That's very wise of you and I completely agree, however the reason I know this happens is because I caught him having a rather naughty conversation with someone online, during which numbers were exchanged. This conversation happened on skype (recorded in text) however it was clear it started elsewhere. His reasoning is that he gets lots of friend requests on msn everytime he logs in and once, when pissed, decided to see what all the fuss was about, after which point he got a bit carried away. So my question is why does no one else I know get 10 friend requests when they log in- unless this is somehow invited?
06-11-2010 10:49 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Can strangers search for you in messenger and request to be your friend? - by ricecrispies on 06-11-2010 at 06:05 PM
RE: Can strangers search for you in messenger and request to be your friend? - by matty on 06-11-2010 at 06:06 PM
RE: Can strangers search for you in messenger and request to be your friend? - by ricecrispies on 06-11-2010 at 06:24 PM
RE: Can strangers search for you in messenger and request to be your friend? - by djdannyp on 06-11-2010 at 06:48 PM
RE: Can strangers search for you in messenger and request to be your friend? - by ricecrispies on 06-11-2010 at 10:20 PM
RE: Can strangers search for you in messenger and request to be your friend? - by djdannyp on 06-11-2010 at 10:38 PM
RE: Can strangers search for you in messenger and request to be your friend? - by ricecrispies on 06-11-2010 at 10:49 PM
RE: Can strangers search for you in messenger and request to be your friend? - by djdannyp on 06-11-2010 at 11:51 PM
RE: Can strangers search for you in messenger and request to be your friend? - by ricecrispies on 06-12-2010 at 12:11 AM
RE: Can strangers search for you in messenger and request to be your friend? - by Chrono on 06-12-2010 at 03:50 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: