What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » having a CRAZY problem with .dll files

having a CRAZY problem with .dll files
Author: Message:
Zendeavor

O.P. having a CRAZY problem with .dll files
I had an issue with WLM beta, and I knew from some quick research it was simply an issue the beta had that I could fix by uninstalling, and using the stable version instead.

So I went forward with that plan, using Revo Uninstaller to make sure I cleared all the junk out that could potentially cause problems with WLM stable thinking I still had Beta installed.

So I get that worked out, and install the stable version, only to find out that I overdid it with Revo Uninstaller. I must have let it clear some important dll files as well. It started with wldlog.dll

I found a replacement for it, and managed to overcome that error. Next problem?

The procedure entry point could not be located in UXCore.dll

I tried registering the wldlog.dll with regsvr32 but it claims that my dll file may not be compatible with my version of windows. I can't find any alternate downloads of it though.

So then, I think my fix would be to simply download and register a proper copy of wldlog.dll. But I can't find one that I can register.

I was going to look on my win7 disc but it doesn't appear to have these files.

Anyone know a solution? Have these files on hand I can nab from you? Anything at all we can do short of formatting?
08-09-2010 11:47 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
having a CRAZY problem with .dll files - by Zendeavor on 08-09-2010 at 11:47 AM
RE: having a CRAZY problem with .dll files - by Chris4 on 08-09-2010 at 01:46 PM
RE: having a CRAZY problem with .dll files - by Zendeavor on 08-09-2010 at 09:17 PM
RE: having a CRAZY problem with .dll files - by Zendeavor on 08-09-2010 at 09:47 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: