What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Problem with plugins in latest Plus! build....

Problem with plugins in latest Plus! build....
Author: Message:
JaymachRalTir

Star Wars Freak

38 / Male / –
O.P. Problem with plugins in latest Plus! build....
Right....I've got a problem that seems to with plugins in the latest Plus!, or at the very least with 2 specific plugins....whenever I load up MSN Messenger (and sometimes when I sign in as well) it comes up with 2 error boxes and freezes MSN for several minutes....it only happened when I installed the latest version of Plus!, and when I switch back to the old version it works perfectly. I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling both MSN Messenger and Plus! itself....I've even tried removing all the plugins and unregistering them but that does nothing either....I've taken a screenshot of the error boxes that popup, and the boxes that appear in the taskbar to represent them....to see which version of things I'm running, simply look at my sig....

.jpg File Attachment: Errors.JPG (10.69 KB)
This file has been downloaded 556 time(s).
12-21-2003 06:50 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Problem with plugins in latest Plus! build.... - by JaymachRalTir on 12-21-2003 at 06:50 PM
RE: Problem with plugins in latest Plus! build.... - by Mnjul on 12-22-2003 at 11:32 AM
RE: Problem with plugins in latest Plus! build.... - by JaymachRalTir on 12-22-2003 at 08:39 PM
RE: Problem with plugins in latest Plus! build.... - by Mnjul on 12-23-2003 at 12:15 PM
RE: Problem with plugins in latest Plus! build.... - by JaymachRalTir on 12-23-2003 at 10:30 PM
RE: Problem with plugins in latest Plus! build.... - by lopardo on 12-24-2003 at 07:01 AM
RE: Problem with plugins in latest Plus! build.... - by JaymachRalTir on 12-25-2003 at 08:12 PM
RE: Problem with plugins in latest Plus! build.... - by Unlisted on 03-07-2004 at 12:36 PM
RE: Problem with plugins in latest Plus! build.... - by Tochjo on 03-07-2004 at 03:26 PM
RE: Problem with plugins in latest Plus! build.... - by CookieRevised on 03-07-2004 at 03:29 PM
RE: Problem with plugins in latest Plus! build.... - by BooGhost on 03-07-2004 at 08:14 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: