What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Combinitation of errors, and problems w/ Windows Messenger

Combinitation of errors, and problems w/ Windows Messenger
Author: Message:
jess_leblanc

O.P. Combinitation of errors, and problems w/ Windows Messenger
I was told to post here. I'm not sure if they are bugs, or just problems with my computer, but here she goes.

I don't usually use Windows Messenger, but I've just been using it for a bit lately. I have found the foloowing problems with Plus, and Windows Messenger:

Upon pressing the "share button" besides emoticons, it gives an error that says: "Sorry, an internal error occurred. Please use the Plus! Menu to share." If this isnt a bug, it's some what misleading.

Another, I DO have logging as a default. But when I tried to open a log file in a conversation, I get this error: "An internal error occurred. Logging is temporarly dissabled for this chat. Please reinstall Messenger if the problem persists." What does reinstalling Messenger have to do with Plus! logging convo's anyway? Well I did reinstall, and I still get the errors. And now that I have looked, Windows Messenger IS NOT logging my conversations at all with this version of Windows Messenger.

And one final thing, I'm sure it's not a bug, but why have you not included the right click Xtra's in the contact list? I find them very handy, and very quick to use. Now that I don't have them kinda makes me angry, cause I always forget. 8-|

FYI:
Windows XP Home Edition
Windows Messenger 4.7.2009
MsgPlus! Version 2.54.74

This post was edited on 02-17-2004 at 07:46 PM by jess_leblanc.
02-17-2004 07:31 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Combinitation of errors, and problems w/ Windows Messenger - by jess_leblanc on 02-17-2004 at 07:31 PM
RE: Combinitation of errors, and problems w/ Windows Messenger - by KeyStorm on 02-17-2004 at 07:35 PM
RE: Combinitation of errors, and problems w/ Windows Messenger - by jess_leblanc on 02-17-2004 at 07:41 PM
RE: Combinitation of errors, and problems w/ Windows Messenger - by Tochjo on 02-17-2004 at 07:44 PM
RE: Combinitation of errors, and problems w/ Windows Messenger - by Patchou on 02-17-2004 at 09:59 PM
RE: Combinitation of errors, and problems w/ Windows Messenger - by jess_leblanc on 02-18-2004 at 03:14 AM
Different Windows Messenger versions explained - by CookieRevised on 02-18-2004 at 04:57 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: