What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » How can i know the IP adress from another people on the msn?

How can i know the IP adress from another people on the msn?
Author: Message:
zappy004

Char Jaune!

35 / Male / –
RE: RE: How can i know the IP adress from another people on the msn?
quote:
Originally posted by lylesback2
umm this is the oldest method alive...
send a file to him / her
when it's transferING have Command Prompt open, and when it's started (make sure it's a big file) simple type netstat -n or netstat both or one of them will do... and if you do both, check for a matching IP, thats not yours :P

it is with "netstat -n" that i could find the 'reciever' adress... but... it is kinda hard to find the good IP adress because there are a lot of things. I asked my friend to do (!IP) and after i search with netstat -n and there was a lot of things that made it hard to find it!
V'nez donc vous faire sauter la rate: POTBP.tk
V'nez donc sur notre autre site: L0rn.tk=D
02-27-2004 03:22 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
How can i know the IP adress from another people on the msn? - by Pinchichuv on 02-27-2004 at 01:14 AM
RE: How can i know the IP adress from another people on the msn? - by .blade// on 02-27-2004 at 01:32 AM
RE: How can i know the IP adress from another people on the msn? - by Chrono on 02-27-2004 at 02:47 AM
RE: How can i know the IP adress from another people on the msn? - by lylesback2 on 02-27-2004 at 03:02 AM
RE: RE: How can i know the IP adress from another people on the msn? - by zappy004 on 02-27-2004 at 03:22 AM
RE: How can i know the IP adress from another people on the msn? - by lylesback2 on 02-27-2004 at 03:45 AM
RE: How can i know the IP adress from another people on the msn? - by Choli on 02-27-2004 at 09:57 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: