What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Something is installed on my computer and i cant remove it!

Something is installed on my computer and i cant remove it!
Author: Message:
Art Crazy

WTH is "ENTER" anyway?

– / Male / –
O.P. Huh?  Something is installed on my computer and i cant remove it!
One day when I was on my computer (using Spyware Blaster) some popups began to appear with not so good sites (s_x sites - sry but i had to say this) , my homepage was hijacked to www.coolsearch.biz,  www.amazingsearch.com, www.searchexe.com and some more.. (it changed every 5 min), spyware and adware began to be installed in my PC at least 10 were installed in a day and Spybot Search and Distroy can't find a thing!! Strangew sounds begin to play on my computer, my favorites are filled with things i dont want to, the html of a page in IE is changed so that the links all go to www.sexocean.biz - dont go there its a spyware site - so i had to start using Mozilla, my internet explorer settings are changed, some shortcuts are added to my desktop that lead to some sites, and some files with names like iloveyou.exe or sexxxxx.exe or dialer.exe appear in my Windows/System as a Dos .exe (as im here a popup appears) and performs illigal actions (that is what windows tells me!!)

I use Windows XP Home Edition SP1 Norton Antivirus Do you want anything else? Oh I have all the updates for all the programs above!!!

Please help!!
[Image: ArtCrazy.jpg]
05-18-2004 06:52 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Something is installed on my computer and i cant remove it! - by Art Crazy on 05-18-2004 at 06:52 PM
RE: Something is installed on my computer and i cant remove it! - by user13774 on 05-18-2004 at 07:03 PM
RE: Something is installed on my computer and i cant remove it! - by Art Crazy on 05-18-2004 at 07:54 PM
RE: Something is installed on my computer and i cant remove it! - by RebelSean on 05-18-2004 at 08:53 PM
RE: Something is installed on my computer and i cant remove it! - by MC Inferno on 05-18-2004 at 09:25 PM
RE: Something is installed on my computer and i cant remove it! - by RebelSean on 05-18-2004 at 10:48 PM
RE: Something is installed on my computer and i cant remove it! - by stonesour on 05-19-2004 at 04:02 AM
RE: Something is installed on my computer and i cant remove it! - by Art Crazy on 05-19-2004 at 02:54 PM
RE: Something is installed on my computer and i cant remove it! - by user13774 on 05-19-2004 at 08:11 PM
RE: Something is installed on my computer and i cant remove it! - by Art Crazy on 05-20-2004 at 06:46 PM
RE: Something is installed on my computer and i cant remove it! - by frankiedaman on 05-23-2004 at 06:52 PM
RE: Something is installed on my computer and i cant remove it! - by RebelSean on 05-23-2004 at 06:54 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: