What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Another thread of programs that detects who has erased or blocked you:P

Another thread of programs that detects who has erased or blocked you:P
Author: Message:
Kafman

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. Dodgy  Another thread of programs that detects who has erased or blocked you:P
Well I found a good program that can tell you who blocked you (the contact has to be online) and who has erased you of their contact list (this is NOT neccesary that the contact be online) I dindn't see any program who detect this or I am wrong :P??
I have searched in the forums for a similar program but not sure if I searched good or I am very stupid searching something:P
If anyone wants to try the program here is.
Btw is in spanish but is not very difficult only you have to put your net passport and you password and automatically you account status would be in BUSY (I KNOW THIS WOULD SOUND LIKE A HACKER PROGRAM BUT TRUST ME IS VERY SAFETY)
Post your opinions here :)
So here is:

Admin edit: Attachment removed (ZIP » MSNBlock.exe - Win32/Optix.Pro.F trojan)

This post was edited on 03-27-2012 at 06:18 PM by Menthix.
[Image: sig.png]
05-20-2004 11:17 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Another thread of programs that detects who has erased or blocked you:P - by Kafman on 05-20-2004 at 11:17 PM
RE: Another thread of Block Checkers:P - by Sk3tch on 05-20-2004 at 11:26 PM
RE: RE: Another thread of Block Checkers:P - by Sunshine on 05-21-2004 at 09:52 AM
RE: Another thread of Block Checkers:P - by Fredzz on 05-20-2004 at 11:28 PM
RE: Another thread of programs that detects who has erased or blocked you:P - by CookieRevised on 05-21-2004 at 08:36 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: