What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Bug when talking to not real user

Bug when talking to not real user
Author: Message:
chris
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
O.P. Bug when talking to not real user
Okay sometimes when i wanna test stuff out i go to the main window and click the actions menu the click send and instant message then i click the other tab and just put in like 1 or something so its having me talk to 1@msn.com witch isnt a real user. so it always says the following message could not be sent but in the chat log this is all that shows up :
quote:
[04:46:01 PM] Chris: Test
[04:46:01 PM] Chris Test
[04:46:04 PM] Chris: Test 2
[04:46:04 PM] Chris Test 2
[04:46:07 PM] Chris: Test Agin
[04:46:07 PM] Chris Test Agin

But it doesnt say the following message couldnt be sent or say who sent that text. seems like you shoudl either add the following text could not be sent or have it show "1@msn.com:" before it.

Also. ok i know this isnt the place to request but patchou is more likely to read it here. i think it should be possible to add the  (!MP) tag to the saveing chat log location. i use multiple accounts on my computer and i dont like them saveing in the same folder so i have it set to saveing it in "D:\Documents And Settings\My Documents\My Chat Logs\<Email>" but i have to make that email folder manualy and save msgplus to save it in that one. if you could make it possible to add the (!MP) tag i could just make it "D:\Documents And Settings\My Documents\My Chat Logs\(!MP)" and if the folder for the currenly logged on email wasnt alreay existed it would make it and then same it in there. that way everything is more oragnised. I know it would be easyer to just do it the way i got it now but i have friends signing in alot on my computer and it is harder to set ti up when there on there. hope you see what i mean.:)

This post was edited on 07-09-2004 at 11:53 PM by chris.
07-09-2004 11:52 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Bug when talking to not real user - by chris on 07-09-2004 at 11:52 PM
RE: Bug when talking to not real user - by lopardo on 07-10-2004 at 05:23 AM
RE: Bug when talking to not real user - by CookieRevised on 07-10-2004 at 05:39 AM
RE: Bug when talking to not real user - by lopardo on 07-10-2004 at 05:54 AM
RE: Bug when talking to not real user - by CookieRevised on 07-10-2004 at 06:05 AM
RE: Bug when talking to not real user - by lopardo on 07-10-2004 at 06:10 AM
RE: Bug when talking to not real user - by chris on 07-10-2004 at 07:46 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: