What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Join the Messenger Plus! WhatPulse Team Today!

2 votes - 3 average   Join the Messenger Plus! WhatPulse Team Today!
Author: Message:
RebelSean
Veteran Member

Microsoft Evangelist

33 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Join the Messenger Plus! WhatPulse Team Today!
First post has been updated with the new Signature Service for WhatPulse signatures. Also, as I said in the post, the Msgplus! signature has not been added and the dodgy upload background script is not working for me. I've contact them via the support forums to get it added and when it is I'll update the post.

Also, the team is no longer password protected so anyone who wants to be on the team can. No cheating please! Also, WDZ and Chris Boulton are team managers so if you need something, you can contact them also.

Current team stats:

The Messenger Plus! team has made 205,603,579 keystrokes, 71,895,657 clicks, and a 0.23% Team Percentage. We currently have 107 Team Members. Our current rank in the project is 42nd place.
I'm on: Twitter, Facebook, and Neowin
09-03-2005 09:52 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Join the Messenger Plus! WhatPulse Team Today! - by RebelSean on 08-03-2004 at 10:51 PM
RE: Join the Messenger Plus! WhatPulse Team Today! - by RebelSean on 10-15-2004 at 09:11 PM
RE: Join the Messenger Plus! WhatPulse Team Today! - by RebelSean on 09-03-2005 at 09:52 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: